H O W I T W O R K S
- Browse our collection of stylish dresses and gowns online.
- Book your favourite dress directly online (and use the backup dress option too!).
- Pick your preferred date to receive the dress via post. We recommend booking your delivery date a day or two before your event.
- For delivery times, please refer to our FAQs page.
- Rock that dress like it’s your own!
- Don’t forget to tag us in our Instagram photos #dresstotheninesau so we can see how fabulous you look!
- Simply pack the dress back into the return postage bag we have provided. For backup dresses, please pack the unworn dresses in the separate plastic bag.
- Drop the parcel at a post office counter (recommended for proof of return) or drop it in a YELLOW post box. (The provided postage bag is prepaid by us).
- There's also no need to wash or dry clean the dress, as we take care of that for you too!
How the Backup Dress Option works:Order up to 2 backup dresses for around $20 each!
- To qualify, you must select the most expensive dress as your full hire (4 day or 8 day).
- Then select one or two dresses from the 'try on ' selection.
- All dresses must be the same size and for the same delivery date.
- Enter code 'BACKUPDRESS' at the checkout and you've now got 3 dresses to choose from for an incredible price.
- This option is strictly only for you to wear 1 of your selections. If the other dresses have signs of wear (smells and marks), you will be charged the full hire price of all the dresses you've worn.
- When trying on your dresses, please try them on after you've freshly showered, to avoid getting any deodorant or creams on them.
- We will provide different bags for you to return the dresses in so the clean dresses are separated from the worn dress.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device